Career Technical Education Program
WHAT IS CTE?
A program of study that involves a multi-year sequence of courses that integrates core academic knowledge with technical and occupational knowledge to provide students with a pathway to post-secondary education and careers.
For additional information, please visit the California Department of Education website.
CAREER TECHNICAL EDUCATION PATHWAYS & COURSES 2020-2021
- Intro to Engineering Design
- Principals of Engineering
- Civil Engineering and Architecture
- Exploring Computer Science
- AP Computer Science Principles
- Foundations of Culinary Arts
- Advanced Culinary Arts
CERTIFICATED NURSING ASSISTANT
- Drafting Technology
- Architectural Drafting